Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Rugby for burnham school

Errrr the hooter went off at the lichon rugby feld kalani had to do the kick off. It was the 6 August 2013 the burnham school rugby team was playing to win and have fun.
Kalani kicked the ball then Tama ran to the ball. The boy missed the ball Tama got the ball. He got tackled and passed the ball to me. I ran in to someone he fall. I got tackled and passed the ball to Kalani. Kalani ran and got a try. They kicked to us, I got the ball and ran then I passed to Whetu. We won the first game I am so proud of my team.
We played little river we kicked to them. They dropd the ball and Tama got try. They kicked to us I got ball and ran hard I got a try we kicked to them I ran and smashed someone eru got the ball but got tackled. They got 3 try's the hooter went off we lost but had a good game.

It was are last game they kicked to us and Tama got the ball and ran he got tackled and then traydn got the ball and ran and got a try they kick to us I got the ball and got a try we won the game.4.1. At the end of the day my team tried there best.

No comments:

Post a Comment